What does membership include?
- In 2022, we will blend four special club-exclusive releases in limited volumes and club members will receive two 750mL bottles of each (or four 375mL bottles, or equivalent). We select more unique ingredients and spend more time on these blends in order to bring you our most interesting creations. There's nothing quite like the experience of tasting something you've never tasted before!
- Any additional bottles will be made available for purchase exclusively to club members.
- When we release our other beers for purchase online, you will get early access to pre-order these. No more setting alarms for the 12:00 SMÜV release!
- Access to any remaining bottles from past Culture Club years.
- Your choice of:
- *NEW* A custom 2022 Culture Club shirt, to be revealed later in the year once all of our labels are finished and we can make them into a nice long-sleeve shirt for you!
- A 13.25oz branded tulip glass plus a Small Pony t-shirt
- A 13.25oz branded tulip glass plus a Small Pony 8-bit retro toque
- A Small Pony Barrel Works hoodie in maroon or black.
- Plus, free local delivery year-round.
- Early notice of some special events hosted at the brewery (such as Blend-O-Rama), and early access to tickets. (Pandemic-permitting!)
- First dibs on 2023 membership at a 10% discount.
- *NEW* If you are not local to Ottawa or will not be able to pick up your orders, you can now choose a shipping option as part of sign-up for an additional cost and we will ship all 4 releases to your door, plus any other bottles you have accumulated. If you use fewer than 4 shipments throughout the year by batching releases together, we will issue a gift card for the balance of your unused shipping! UPDATE: We can now ship to B.C., Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Nova Scotia, but there may be an additional cost or restriction on number of shipments. Contact us to learn more!
What is special about these beers?
- The beers are being blended in the smallest batches that will satisfy our membership (approximately 2 barrels).
- We are using some single unique barrels in the brewery to craft these blends.
- We are exploring unique ingredients in many of these beers and spending more time on these blends in order to bring you our most interesting creations. We select more unique ingredients and spend more time on these blends in order to bring you our most interesting creations. There's nothing quite like the experience of tasting something you've never tasted before!
- The beers are only available to 2022 Culture Club members.
- Bottles will feature unique full colour artwork, and are marked as limited releases.
- Small Pony Barrel Works reserves the right to keg or pour samples of these beers at special events (e.g., a members-only tasting), but otherwise they will not be generally available.
- If Small Pony Barrel Works has a club beer available on draft at the tasting room, it will only be available to club members.
- Basically, these beers are for you! (sharing is always welcome!)
How do I receive my bottles?
- We will notify you when the bottles are ready.
- You may pick up the bottles at the brewery (bring ID).
- You may designate another person to pick up the bottles for you at the brewery (have them bring ID).
- You may have the bottles shipped (we use Canpar typically). The recipient must show proof of age on delivery (19+).
- If you chose the free shipping option with your club membership, we will ship your 4 releases to your door throughout the year. You control when bottles ship, so you can also bundle releases together in one shipment. Unused shipping will be refunded as a gift card at the end of the year if you use fewer than 4 shipments.
- We can also hold your bottles at the brewery in case you do not wish to make multiple visits or send multiple shipments. All bottles must be picked up or shipped before March 1, 2023. Cans such as SMÜV are an exception and must be picked up promptly within a week. Any unclaimed bottles revert to the possession of Small Pony Barrel Works.
How do I sign up?
- We have a limited number of memberships available for 2022.
- Cost is $175 or $215 with the shipping option.
- Follow the Shop link at the top of the page and scroll down to the 2022 Culture Club Membership.
- Add the membership to your cart (you will have to sign in or create an account first).
- Pick a t-shirt or hoodie size, or the toque, and choose your shipping option.
- Check out!
- You must be 19 years of age in order to sign up.
- You do not need to live in Ontario to sign up, but you must provide an Ontario address to have bottles shipped. Please contact us to make alternate shipping arrangements! UPDATE: We can now ship to B.C., Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Nova Scotia, but there may be additional cost or restriction on number of shipments - contact us to learn more.
- Glassware and clothing will be available when the first bottles are released, and can be picked up or shipped with your bottles.
- Membership is limited to one per person.
- If you are purchasing a membership as a gift for someone else, you may need to create a second account. Don't worry... we can change the name of the account later after you give the gift! Just send us an email if you have any trouble!
- We will communicate bottle releases with you by email. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to ensure our notices don't get caught in your spam folder.
- By signing up for the club, you agree to abide by the terms outlined on this page, and the general terms listed in the shop.
- Memberships are non-refundable.
- Sharing is encouraged!