What does membership include?
- For the remainder of 2018, we will blend four special release beers in limited volumes and club members will receive two 750mL bottles of each. (Our plan for future years is to release five beers, but since we are starting late in 2018, we have reduced the price and number of releases to four).
- Any additional bottles will be made available for purchase exclusively to club members.
- When we release our other beers for purchase online, you will get early access to order these bottles.
- One 13.25oz Small Pony Barrel Works branded tulip glass.
- One Small Pony Barrel Works t-shirt.
- Early notice of some special events hosted at the brewery (such as tastings), and early access to tickets.
- First dibs on 2019 membership (five releases).
What is special about these beers?
- The beers are being blended in the smallest volume that will satisfy our membership (approximately 2 barrels).
- We are using some single unique barrels in the brewery to craft these blends.
- We are exploring unique ingredients in many of these blends.
- The beers are only available to 2018 Culture Club members.
- Bottles will feature unique full colour artwork, and are marked as limited releases. Heck, we might even have time to hand number them!
- Small Pony Barrel Works reserves the right to keg or pour samples of these beers at special events (e.g., a members-only tasting), but otherwise they will not be generally available.
- If Small Pony Barrel Works has a club beer available on draft at the tasting room, it will only be available to club members.
- Basically, these beers are for you! (sharing is always welcome!)
How do I receive my bottles?
- We will notify you when the bottles are ready.
- You may pick up the bottles at the brewery (bring ID).
- You may designate another person to pick up the bottles for you at the brewery (have them bring ID).
- You may have the bottles shipped, at cost, via Canada Post to an address in Ontario. The recipient must show proof of age on delivery (19+).
- We will hold your bottles at the brewery in case you do not wish to make multiple visits or send multiple shipments. All bottles must be picked up or shipped before March 1, 2019. Any unclaimed bottles revert to the possession of Small Pony Barrel Works.
How do I sign up?
- We have a limited number of memberships available for 2018.
- Cost is $190 including HST.
- Follow the Shop link at the top of the page and scroll down to the 2018 Culture Club Membership.
- Add the membership to your cart (you will have to sign in or create an account first).
- Pick a t-shirt size.
- Check out!
- You must be 19 years of age in order to sign up.
- You do not need to live in Ontario to sign up, but you must provide an Ontario address to have bottles shipped.
- Glassware and t-shirts will be available when the first bottles are released, and can be picked up or shipped with your bottles.
- Membership is limited to one per person.
- By signing up for the club, you agree to abide by the terms outlined on this page, and the general terms listed in the shop.
- Memberships are non-refundable.
- Sharing is encouraged!