What does membership include?
- In 2020, we will blend four special release beers in limited volumes and club members will receive two 750mL bottles of each.
- Any additional bottles will be made available for purchase exclusively to club members.
- When we release our other beers for purchase online, you will get early access to order these bottles.
- One 13.25oz Small Pony Barrel Works branded tulip glass.
- One Small Pony Barrel Works t-shirt.
- ..or.. One Small Pony Barrel Works retro 8-bit design toque.
- ..or.. One Small Pony Barrel Works hoodie instead of the t-shirt and glass.
- ..or.. Free shipping for one box of beer instead of the merch (to addresses in Ontario only).
- Early notice of some special events hosted at the brewery (such as Blend-O-Rama), and early access to tickets.
- First dibs on 2021 membership.
What is special about these beers?
- The beers are being blended in the smallest volume that will satisfy our membership (approximately 2 barrels).
- We are using some single unique barrels in the brewery to craft these blends.
- We are exploring unique ingredients in many of these blends.
- The beers are only available to 2020 Culture Club members.
- Bottles will feature unique full colour artwork, and are marked as limited releases.
- Small Pony Barrel Works reserves the right to keg or pour samples of these beers at special events (e.g., a members-only tasting), but otherwise they will not be generally available.
- If Small Pony Barrel Works has a club beer available on draft at the tasting room, it will only be available to club members.
- Basically, these beers are for you! (sharing is always welcome!)
How do I receive my bottles?
- We will notify you when the bottles are ready.
- You may pick up the bottles at the brewery (bring ID).
- You may designate another person to pick up the bottles for you at the brewery (have them bring ID).
- You may have the bottles shipped, at cost, via Canada Post to an address in Ontario. The recipient must show proof of age on delivery (19+).
- If you chose the free shipping option with your club membership, you can ship one box for free to an address in Ontario! This is perfect if you don't mind waiting to receive all of your bottles at once!
- We can also hold your bottles at the brewery in case you do not wish to make multiple visits or send multiple shipments. All bottles must be picked up or shipped before March 1, 2021. Any unclaimed bottles revert to the possession of Small Pony Barrel Works.
How do I sign up?
- We have a limited number of memberships available for 2020.
- Cost is $195 including HST.
- Follow the Shop link at the top of the page and scroll down to the 2020 Culture Club Membership.
- Add the membership to your cart (you will have to sign in or create an account first).
- Pick a t-shirt or hoodie size, or the toque, or free shipping.
- Check out!
- You must be 19 years of age in order to sign up.
- You do not need to live in Ontario to sign up, but you must provide an Ontario address to have bottles shipped.
- Glassware and clothing will be available when the first bottles are released, and can be picked up or shipped with your bottles.
- Membership is limited to one per person.
- If you are purchasing a membership as a gift for someone else, you may need to create a second account. Don't worry... we can change the name of the account later after you give the gift!
- We will communicate bottle releases with you by email. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to ensure our notices don't get caught in your spam folder.
- By signing up for the club, you agree to abide by the terms outlined on this page, and the general terms listed in the shop.
- Memberships are non-refundable.
- Sharing is encouraged!